Hi Van,
Thanks again. The Belkin 7010 card box had nothing of the sort. However the web site made the same claim re being compatible with 1026 and 103X. Wonder Why the Asanté doen't work with an APEBS??? BTW the Belkin 7010, Ver. 3001 does work well in my Wallstreet (1028) and Pismo (1036) using the driver from Ralink who made the chipset. It is superior to the original Airport card in the Pismo!!! Still wished it worked with apple's driver.
Deaner