Hi Laurent,

Both are on the same partition so I'm guessing that will complicate things
somewhat.
I'm waiting on a new 40GB drive for the 'Book... of course it's taking
forever to arrive and I really need the space on the 10GB.
Prolly just save the important stuff to the USB drive and reinstall X.

Ah well... a rainy weekend, a hot cup of tea and OS installation. What more
could one ask? ;)

Amanda