From: Laurent Daudelin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Cor, a super quick answer, thanks!

Do you have a router connected to your ADSL modem?
If not, then it probably explains why. Somehow, your provided
has registered the MAC address of your QuickSilver and will hand
out an IP address only to that machine.

You're spot on, direct to ADSL modem.

Is there a solution ?
---
If you do have a router, then it is probably misconfigured.

The reason why I haven't been using my D-Link DI-604 Router is because I have serious problems keeping it open. It keeps stalling, or dropping the line or something.

D-Link suggested lowering the MTU to 1400, but that sounds a
bit of a cheap trick, but I'm not an IP expert...

?!?

Larry