Take a look at this web link, it lists compatibility for Tiger and 3rd party
software venders. This list helped me plan my Tiger upgrade for my computer
network. I administer over 100 Macs at my job, and I have no plans within
the next 3 months to upgrade. OS 10.3.9 runs perfectly. It's all a matter of
perspective.

http://www.macintouch.com/tigerreview/incompatibility.html

Cheers.
--
Aaron Willems
IT Administrator

> From: Amber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 12:46:34 -0700
> To: G-Books <G-Books@mail.maclaunch.com>
> Subject: Re: Doesn't anyone wait anymore?!
>
> Hello Zoltan,
>
> On 4-May-05, at 8:49 AM, Zoltan Batiz wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I've been hearing a lot lately about Tiger this and Tiger
>> that. . .doesn't anyone wait anymore?  I mean, there's bound to be
>> bugs in huge upgrades. . .history has taught me that.

  • ... Aaron Willems
    • ... Pacer
      • ... Nima
      • ... peterweb