Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 21:30:21 -0400
Subject: Re: Doesn't anyone wait anymore?!
From: Karen Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello,

I have finally had a successful install on my PowerBook 17" 1GHz with 1 Gig
of ram. I initially tried the update and when I rebooted everything was
slower than molasses trying to go uphill. System Profiler and Safari would
not even launch. I then did a reinstall, same problem. I then reinstalled OS
10.3.9 (not a good idea according to Apple) and still problems.

Today I decided to bite the bullet and erase and install and now everything
is fine. I had backed up all data and software so should not be a problem
now.

Live and Learn

kt