Update on Dashboard.

I installed Amnesty ( http://www.mesadynamics.com/amnesty.htm ) and now I am a completely happy camper. I am replacing Konfabulator with Dashboard. You can configure Dashboard with Amnesty to have specific widgets to remain on the desktop. This should have been an embedded preference into Dashboard to begin with.

Brian wrote:

I re routed Dashboard to F8, so I wouldn't have to use the fn key to activate it. Been happy with it. I've used the converter, dictionary, calculator and weather reports quite a bit.
Brian