Kensington and iGo make several adapters and plug ends for your PB. Also check out the accessories which connect PDAs, cell phones, iPods, etc.

Deaner

On May 18, 2005, at 6:45 PM, w miller wrote:

I just checked the plugs on the G4 power adapter and the G3 auto adapter.
They aren't the same size, so I guess I've answered my own question. Does
anyone make an adapter for the G4 aluminum right now? The SmartDisk is
supposed to be available at the end of the month, but there's no mention of
it that I can find on their Web site.

Willi

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |