Hi Debra,

No worries. Swapping drives in the G3 powerbooks is pretty easy. I replaced
the 10GB drive in my iBook with a 40 and then put the 10 in my Wallstreet.
Everything took about an hour and most of that was spent on the iBook.
No extra parts are needed, just watch how everything comes apart and put it
back the same way.

Try this link for your Pismo: http://www.pbfixit.com/Guide/6.0.0.html

HTH,

Amanda