On Wed, 25 May 2005, Tom Peterson wrote:

> 1024x780>thousands. I don't have the "option" in display prefs for
> "millions" at 800x600.

Really?  2MB of vram should give you millions at 800x600.  I use to run my
7300 at 1024 at thousands 99% of the time and when I needed to edit some pics
I would switch to 800 at millions.  Then I got the 2MB vram upgrade and then
I was 1024 the whole time at millions.

If you hold down the option key and select the color prefs does it give you
the option for millions at 800?

--
Nick

http://www.izap.com/~pinnacle

therhythmex: AIM, Jabber, and Yahoo Messenger ID

"So have I become your enemy by telling you the truth?" Galations 4:16 [NASB]