Claire,

I agree with Dan. CRT monitors still have many uses. Take me for example. My main computer is a PowerBook Pismo. I have the Apple 17" CRT Studio display hooked up to it for web design purposes. With both LCD and CRT technology at my fingertips, I'm able to compare colors for some websites. There is a huge difference, especially how pictures can look. With both, I'm able to get the best quality "between" the two. If you have gamers in the house, they are better off with modern CRT monitors for now. Dan's previous post on this thread best explains why.

Zoltan
THE BLUETOOTH (and WiFi) MASTER