I've been "trying" unsuccessfully to find out or actually purchase a Powerlogix 900 G3 upgrade for at least 6 months, maybe longer, and I always get that the store is not available at this time, and no other places seem to be carrying it. So if you want an upgrade soon, then you might abandon hope of getting a Powerlogix upgrade. If I remember correctly, the store became permanently unavailable right around the time of some big lawsuit in which Powerlogix is involved, so perhaps that has something to do with it.

Please post or e-mail me directly if you find anything else out, because I would really like to get this upgrade.

Good luck,
Nancy