Bruce Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> asks:
>Does anyone have or know where to find the pinout for a TiBook/DVI
>*internal* video connector cables? (NOT the external video connector,
>but the internal ribbon cable)
I don't have that (but I'd love to have it as well), Apple certainly has
never released that detail publicly. Give us a hint what yer up to and
maybe we can offer some (other) useful help.

FYI, TiBooks use an LVDS interface to drive the LCD, and the interface
pinout itself will be the same for all TiBooks, and probably for the 15"
AlBooks as well (which use the same LCD series.) If it helps, there are
also PC laptops which use the same LCD panels - VPR Matrix 110 series
laptops: 220A5, 200A5, 185A5 (though I'm not certain of the model
numbers); and the Gateway M500.

I have more relevant infos on my TiBook display page:
<http://mywebpages.comcast.net/macdan/tibook_display.html>

dan k

http://macdan.n3.net/
carracho://dankephoto.dhs.org:9700