On 6-Jun-05, at 12:41 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

What do you qualify as a "heat issue"?

-Laurent.

Hello Laurent,

I consider it a heat issue when my PB is so hot that I am literally unable to type on it without pain or considerable discomfort and/or it causes physical damage to the surface it is sitting on I can still see the small scorch marks that it left on my dining room table.

That issue seemed to be resolved when they replaced the battery but returned almost immediately after I installed Tiger. While Apple flatly refuses to accept that Tiger is causing the problem, they are unable to provide any other reason for it thus far.

Amber