> Subject: Re: Replacement power adapter recommendations?
> From: David Lesher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 11:44:19 -0400
> You can buy the plug end from iGo, a universal replacement power
> supply company -- it's $12, I think, but in a molded form that would
> be a PITA to solder a cable to it.

Well, I managed to crimp my newer power adapter badly enough I'm scared to use
it, but when going back to OWC to order a new one ran across this:

http://eshop.macsales.com/item/MadsonLine/APPGEN/

I'm not sure that'd be easy to mess with, but it's got to be getting closer.
Still, at $20, why not get a new adpater?!

Ruffin Bailey

--
This message sent by an unregistered version of The Digest Handler.
If you read email digests, you NEED The Digest Handler!