No disrespect intended, but where have you been all week. This is one of the biggest stories on the internet this week. Apple is moving to Intel. See news stories and Steve's speech at the WWDC It's a great move on Apple's part. It will allow Apple to effectively complete against Dell and other PC venders on price. It may not be the world's best processor, but it's hard to tell someone that an iBook running at 1.33 GHz for $1199 is better than a Dell Notebook running at 2 GHz or faster for $799 is better. Do the math, Apple made the right move.

Aaron Willems

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:20:07 -0700