Was able to resucitate an abandoned ABS snow that had its WAN port fried. Spotted a fried surface mount resistor with my trusty loupe and got it going again.

Am thrilled with the USB print sharing that is very simple and reliable out of the ABS USB port. Used to wait until returning to office for printing. Am using a Pismo running tiger to print wirelessly to an Epson 740.

Is there any chance of printing to the Epson from my OS 9.2.2 desktop machine hardwired to the ABS LAN port?

Thanks much.
F.