Hello all,

I'm having the very same problem on my PowerBook G4 17". I either have to
log out, shut down or go to Network preferences and do diagnostics to get it
working again. It's really wonky and I'm never sure which of these methods
will fix the problem. A real annoyance. The G3 iBook and the G4 Sawtooth are
both running OX 10.3.9 on the same Apple Airport network with no problem.
Maybe this is a bug in Tiger.

Can someone help us?

Thanks.

kt