The choice is there, just not in Address Book. Do you see that little box to the left of "Account"? It's a popup list that includes bcc as well as Reply-to. Or, you can type Command-Option-B to toggle the bcc field. Then start typing names and they will be completed, or drag to the desired field.

How would you like to see it work?

Regards,

Harry Corsover
 ---