Andrew,

I've found the information you have provided (quoted below) invaluable. My
problem is the light bulb replacement for a Lombard and I take it the
disassembling guides you point to will still be valid (with minor
differences). I wonder though about the specific bulb. I know the Lombard
and Pismo displays are not interchangable, but I well suppose the bulb at
least should be the same part. But I'd like to get a definitive word on that
from some knowledge source.

cheers,
gianfranco