Hi All been playing around today with my spare pismo (back up mac) and
deceided to load ubuntu linux on it and WOW!!! it is fast stable and
very user friendly. The system specs before i started were 400cpu 384
ram 10gb hdd airport card fitted cdrw/dvd combo, running 10.4.2

now running linux I think i might just keep it on it because it synced
with my wireless network straight away and the book is running perfect,
I have the full install on there and i still have over 6 gb for files.
My ipod is seen as a hdd and my external hdd (fire wire is seen also)
the only thing that is not good is that it only supports 1 battery, But
hey small price to pay for the rest of it all, What other linux will run
on the pismo or even the 366 ibook clam as i have one of those sat doing
nothing at the moment.

TIA for any info

Vicki