On Sep 2, 2005, at 6:21 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi, me again.
Thanks for the info about the firewall protecion on the G4 ibook. Got my
iBook yesterday. Still reading the the literature.
I'm looking at security cables on the website for Apple Store. Anyone really
like a particular kind?

My right arm. If it's someplace it's vulnerable, it goes with me. Cables can be cut with $2.99 snips from Ace hardware and are pretty thin protection. Someone, (Kensington?) sells an alarm that fits onto the security port and will sound if the system is jostled.

--
Bruce Johnson

This is the sig who says 'Ni!'