Hello all
I'lm about to switch my e-mail over to a G4 Cube ans I want to have a powerbook
that will share the same mail files.
The concept is to store the mail files on a CF card in a USB reader attached to
the Cube.
For portable use I'll plug the card into a powerbook and pick up wherever I
left off.
Unfortunately I can't do this with my Lombard since the wireless card occupies
the sole card slot so I'm considering trading up to a Pismo.
My question is,  how does the internal Airport card compare to a PC wireless
card (like the Cisco I'm currently using).
I'm more interested in range (the cisco card won't work in a few rooms) than
speed.
I guess the original airport card doesn't support more advanced encryption, not
a problem here at home but possibly a consideration when travelling.

Thanks

Andrew in Ann Arbor