On Sep 4, 2005, at 8:22 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Also, I bought a Memorex 512 mg USB travel drive and it keeps turning my Mac files into PC files. The instructions that came with it says that there is no Mac drive needed. Guess I'm just supposed to use with a PC formating and
forego Mac formating?

It shouldn't be doing that no matter what it's formatted as. My faithful Sandisk Cruzer is PC formatted, but my files work just fine off of it. What do you mean 'it keeps turning your Mac files into PC files'?

You can format it as HFS, but you have to erase the device, not the volume in Disk Utility under OS X.

--
Bruce Johnson

This is the sig who says 'Ni!'