On 8 Sep 2005, at 16:53, Anne Judge wrote:

On Sep 8, 2005, at 1:22 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

I don't know if it's the best way to do it, but I had noticed it in passing so I'll pass it on: OnyX has an import bookmarks checkbox in Appearance->Safari.

(I use the appearance-tweaking parts of OnyX to pin my dock at the trash end so the trash can doesn't scoot out of the way when I try to drag something onto it, and noticed this in exploring the other settings.)

Anne

Onyx is good! You can tell it to enable the debug menu for Safari. After the restart you can import the bookmarks from the debug menu. You also get a good maintenance utility for free.

J Sanderson