On 9/19/05, Howard Katz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I agree, Bruce, and was passing that on for info's sake.  :)
>
> I still when I can steer  folk over to the mac side, if nothing else
> by noting how much more secure our systems are.
>
> But this brings up an interesting question (at least to me):  how much
> good is the mac-versions of the virus software out there?  Even some
> of the magazines make it sound like virus protection software is a
> must-have.  I've not bothered with getting any so far.  To be honest,
> I just haven't seen the point or need.
>
> Later.........Howard
>
> (BTW--sorry about the double-post of the news article.  I didn't think
> Gmail had sent the 1st one so I hit the send button again.)

I don't see the need for anything other than my own care against the
big bad web. I always laugh when I read thesae articles... It reminds
me of the saying "follow the money" and you will see what the real
incentive to warn us is all about. Selling their product......

As Bruce mentioned, Symantec would wet their pants if they could
actually prove why we need their software.

--
Ron

http://krowmagnum.4mg.com/