On 9/19/05, Bruce Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Next time you see these articles about how necessary these products
> are, count how many pages of ads the companies mentioned have
> purchased, and you'll find your answer as to why the editorial side
> keeps saying they're necessary. :-/

Gee, you mean they're not pure of heart and have my best interests in
mind?  That they may actually be driven by a capitalistic desire to
get their own salaries paid?  And that they might actually be
misleading me?  You mean some of their product review are actually
driven my who bought an ad that month?

< slight sarcasm mode>  Gee, I'm so shocked and surprised!!!!!   <
/slight sarcasm mode>

:)