I've installed Panther on my WS II 233 via XPF and it's working fine; currently running Sonnet's G3/500 upgrade with plans to go G4. All of Wegener's Wallstreet upgrades support OS X, and the G3/400 is hard to resist at a cost of $99 + shipping. I'm a firm believer in using a G4 for OS X whenever possible, so I'm holding out until I can scrape together the funds for the Presto! G4/500 -- hoping to bust a move within two weeks.

Dont forget Daystar also does the CPU upgrades for Wallstreets. Its not on thier webpages, but they will do it if you ask. The prices were competitive with Wegener (not that I have anything against Wegener).

Mad Dog