I am posting this as a question for my son...

he purchased a game off ebay from some gameguy in Thailand...he uses it on a Dell, maybe you all know of somewhere I can more appropriately ask than a mac list...They are orignal discs and not that I can tell pirated...they have the original logos and so on.

my son sends this post to the seller

 The Game you sent me Installed on my Dell Latitude D510 . But when I
 went to run the game it said
 "Please Insert the original "juiced" CD/DVD Disk" and I tried all the
 other disks and it would say the same thing.
 I don't know wether it the Software of the computer.

a week later the gameguy replies:

you must remove the clone cd software

many of game cd will protect against cloning program so, it will tell you
this

remove it and enjoy the game

does anyone know what to do?

Kristina