I have found a;
14" Powerbook - G3 233 Wallstreet
I suspect the model is the CHEAP-O Cacheless model

Anything I should watch out for?

I am typing this on a 233MHz/512KB cache model with a 14'' screen. I am
pretty sure that the 14'' models did not come on the 233MHz cacheless.

Actually the first Wallstreets had three different display size choices - 12.1", 13.3" and 14.1"; IIRC the 12.1" was stock on the 233 MHz "Mainstreet" model but the other screen sizes were BTO options. The Series II "PDQ" models had 14.1" displays standard, with 12.1" available as a cost-saver.

So the display size isn't a reliable indicator of which "Series" WS you have. I'd check the info plate on the bottom of the 'Book. My Series II reads: 14.1TFT/233MHz-512K/32MB/2GB HD/4MB video/CD/Modem; I've heard the Mainstreets don't have this info on the bottom.

Although it seems nothing in Apple i cheap I found this upgrade reasonable.
http://www.wegenermedia.com/wllst400.htm
Its a G3 400MHz/1MB cache CPU. Supports 512MB of RAM also. Should be nice for running OS X. I had a Lombard before and I can tell you OS 10.2 ran dog low on that, with 382MB RAM. So I will not even attempt OSX on this little
233 right now.

If you have a cacheless Mainstreet, forget OS X. 10.2 Jaguar is almost tolerable on the 266 PDQ. If you do have a Series I mobo you might try OS X with the 292 MHz CPU; could serve you well enough, at least for now.

Another consideration would be the video memory. Since it is a 14'' it most likely has 4MB's but there is the possibility it is only 2. The tell-tale sign is if it has S-Video or not. If it has S-Video it is 4MB if not it is only 2.

Right.  IIRC only the cacheless Mainstreet lacked S-Video output.

Gene Osburn
Friends don't let friends do Windows

ebay ID: mac4gman
Zip 99204