MS Orafice runs about as fast on my
Pismo/400/40GB/576MB as on my eMac/1GHz/60GB/640MB.

My biggest issue with MS Orafice is that over they
years they have eliminated many of the great keyboard
shortcuts that were develeoped originally on the Mac
version and now only exist on the PC side.  Oh
brother.  I haven't checked out Open Office yet, but
if MS keeps decontenting their office suite (with the
exception of misc background processes that just seem
to slow the apps down) I may make that leap the next
time I "upgrade".

<http://www.mail-archive.com/g-books%40mail.maclaunch.com/>