I think we have seen the last of Microsoft Office for the Mac. There is not 1 reason for M$$ to do anything to help the Mac. The lack of a simple web browser, was the first shot over the bow. I hope that M$$ whale sinks, Apple has a rare event, a excellent opportunity to turn iPods into other Apple products. Not easy, not practical very difficult, but they have a chance, before the iPod, there was not even a prayer. A second chance at life, Steve got one, maybe he can turn this into a larger market share for the computers. It is pretty funny to see M$$ actually have to run Windows ads. There is is no joy in Redmond tonight.
Geoff