Hi Vicki and Sionach

I have followed your suggestions to the letter and hope to get more on this. I will keep you informed of the success.

I think one of the reasons why my battery does not stay as long as two hours is the reason cited below by Sionach. -- allowing the laptop plugged and never run it off the battery. I do remember though that this last for more than two hours couple of months ago.

I went over that information at Mac support on how to cycle the battery but there are two choices and I do not know which one applies in my Laptop. Can you please email me the step on how to do it.

Thank you

Clem