On 4-Dec-05, at 4:53 PM, Barry Muller wrote:

Amber,

I don't recall seeing which PB or iBook you are using,
but I have a Pismo 400 MHz that I picked up las June.
You mention problems with the "t" not showing up - I
have this problem with my Pismo - it is very hit or
miss.  "Most" of the time the "t" types, but not
always.  Perhaps your "t" key is flaking out too and
you wouldn't see that on a password that doesn't echo
back.  I am running 10.4.3 and use Safari 2.02 without
any problems on eBay (never sold anything on eBay
though).

Just my $0.02.

Barry

Hello Barry - Sorry, I am using a 1.25 ghz 15" PB - running 10.4.3 and Safari 2.02. The problems are mainly with sites that require entering any sort of text information and some drop down menus. The "t" key works fine in Word and text edit etc...it's just that this keyboard seems to be a bit quirky. i.e. a few times now, the entire keyboard has suddenly become inverted - i.e. with caps lock key on, the letters are all lower case and with it off, they are all upper case. No rhyme or reason behind it...it just starts, then stops with no clear reason as to why.

I am not sure this is related to the Safari thing....who knows.

Anyway, thanks for your reply,

Amber