On 12/9/05, Tom Ethen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is completely against ebay policy and you may be setting yourself up
> for a problem without the protection (such as it is) of dealing through
> ebay.
>
> Tom

I would file a complaint with eBay, but don't expect much to come from it.

I had a seller repeatedly threaten me through eBay's messaging system
and I filed a complaint but kept getting a form response from eBay
asking for copies of the offending email including the header. Duh....
I responded 3 times that it was not email, but their own messaging
system. I finally gave up after a while when I realized eBay does not
care.

This was all over the fact he was selling a G4 with Tiger and all the
Adobe apps loaded so I asked him if the CD's were included because I
wanted to bid on it since he was local. He responded that he would
make copies of the OS and Adobe CD's for me. That's all I needed to
let him know what I thought and he got a little po'd.

Since he was a local seller and I had hoped he would find my address
through eBay and show up at my house but he never did...... I'd have a
shiney new dual-core G5 right now if he did.

--
Ron

http://krowmagnum.4mg.com/