On 12/10/05, TmB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have an iPhoto question but since its on my TiBook I thought you
> experts could help me.
>
> Is there a way to make fotos smaller? I am trying to email pics and
> they come out huge. of course cropping does not change the size of
> them. The help section in iphoto is no help
>

>   By the way have been using my tibook is my only computer for a year
> now and am very happy with except for rendering time for Video which is
> dog slow on my 3 year old 867. Oh well
>   Thanks in advance.
>   TmB

You can use the constrain menue and do custom or preset. Then just put
in the size you want and select what part of the pic you want, then
hit enter. This will crop the photo but not reduce teh entire photo.

Try Graphic Converter for reducing photo sizes without cropping the photo.

http://www.lemkesoft.de/en/graphdownld_en.htm

--
Ron

http://krowmagnum.4mg.com/