John Siple wrote:

The law is a very flexible thing folks. If all the laws were strictly enforced this country would come to a screeching halt. The underground economy alone is huge. None of those folks on craigslist are paying their state sales taxes on items sold. Cars speed. My neighbors make more noise than is legal and throw their McNuggets wrappers on the street.

Of course, many of us stick to a personal code of conduct and do
not justify our actions based on what others might do or not do.
Fortunately, most us do not throw wrappers, make noise, speed around,
nor fail to pay our taxes. We don't do it to set an example. We
simply can't envision doing it any other way. As for Mr. Bush,
he and his type will soon be retired. Give them enough rope.....
Too late for the thousands who have died needlessly under his
watch. For me I'll hold myself to a higher standard of conduct
until I see the need to break laws for damn good reasons and
not because others do it. Chickens do come home to roost as
Malcom X once said.
                                Woody

--
        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque