Hello again G-Book list members,

Please be aware that as a List Nanny, I attempt to maintain a relatively low profile in general. I am pleased to say that I participate in this list far more frequently in the capacity as a list member than I ever have as a list nanny.

However, there are times when list nannies have to step in and intervene I feel this is one of them.

I have seen other lists deteriorate with astonishing speed, into considerable mayhem, when seemingly innocuous or even general political comments were made and went unchecked. I do not want to see that happen to the G-Books and I am sure you don't either.

Therefore, this is a general request to all list members to refrain from continuing this thread in a political vein. I respect that you all have political viewpoints but the G-Books list is simply not an appropriate place to discuss them.

If you wish to discuss this with me any further, please contact me OFF-LIST and I will be happy to address any concerns or questions you may have.

Thank you,

Amber Robey
G-Books List Nanny