Woody--what I did was call up the dashboard, and then clicked on the
plus-sign-in-the-circle at the bottom left of the screen.  I then
scrolled thru my widgets until I saw the "people" widget "white, arrow
pointing to a book or the business widget (same image except for being
yellow.)  click on them and they'll become available.

The Business one leaves a bit to be desired--places like schools,
colleges, and any business that doesn't fit the preset list can't be
found using the widget.  (Locksmith for example is also missing.).  If
you click on the info "i" and then the DA icon, you CAN go to the
website and look them up that way, but it's an extra step.

Later.................Howard