From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Steve
Peckey
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:09 AM
To: G-Books
Subject: Re: Shiira

Using this browser now for just a day I cant belive how fast it is. I am
glad to see most of you have looked at it as a replacemet for safari. IE
just is a nightmare and with microsoft no longer giving support or updates
it is just taking up space on the computer. Shirra I think will give Firefox
a run for its money?

Steve