On Feb 6, 2006, at 10:45 AM, Howard Katz wrote:

Just wondering what other people's results are using Shiira--but it
doesn't seem too stable on my PB--it keeps bombing, and I keep having
to do a restart.   The bombs are on a variety of pages--I haven't
found any pattern that I can tell, from the few days I'vebeen tryihng
it.

 It's a nice interface, but if it doesn't want to play nice on my
machine, I'm going to go back to iCab and  FireFox.

Later.....

It's as stable as it can be on my iBook 1.2, sys 10.4.4.

Peter Webster
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://disturbingthecomfortable.blogspot.com/