On Feb 3, 2006, at 1:55 AM, Frank P. Eigler wrote:

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, Tim Collier wrote:

I have broadband cable.....doesn't cost me anything other than what I
pay monthly.
For that matter, I haven't seen any ISP's that charge by the minute
lately......what, in years?

Tim
On Feb 2, 2006, at 3:09 PM, Al Poulin wrote:

On Feb 2, 2006, at 1:21 PM, G-Books wrote:

Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 12:56:48 -0500
Subject: Reminder: LowEndMac lists rules (2)
From: Laurent Daudelin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I forgot to mention that when quoting, you should NEVER include
the info
footer that is added to every message.

And we sometimes see footer after footer after footer.  For some
folks, that takes time on line, which costs real money.

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.

Exterminate all rational thought.

So much for bottom posting, eh?

THIS is the reason I don't like bottom posting. When I first saw this in preview, all I see is different replies. Having to go to the area and scroll down to read six words is really silly and wasteful of everybody's time. This is the type that I usually just ignore and go on to the next one that top posted. I think we need to put this to a vote.

Tim
Exterminate all rational thought.