You can't, AFAIK. It's not a matter of just compiling it, or there would be ports readily available. It was a lot of work just to get the WamCom port running, there's a reason that one's been abandoned.

Well, thanks for that info. I remember reading that on the wamcom site when I went to download their Mozilla build. I'm just stubborn, I guess.

Firefox dependent on stuff that just isn't available for OS 9, you would have to rewrite a huge amount of the app.

And, as someone who has barely started learning C++, it won't be me rewriting that huge amount. :p

Get OS X...you're not JUST getting a modern browser, trust me....OS X is SO much better than OS 9 it's not even funny.

I know OS X is better than 9, and it has support for my lovely Aria Extreme wireless card, but I'll have to settle for the $20 OWC Jaguar set, and that'll be next week before I'll have a paycheck to purchase that with. Trust me, I'm not running 9 by choice, but by necessity. In fact, my Lombard had Jaguar on it when I bought the thing off eBay, but Jag tanked on me, forcing me to use Drive Setup on the OS 9 recovery disc that came with it. *grrr*

Caleb