I find that with USBank, even when I log off properly in Safari (even the latest one), I often get stuck in a loop where I just get the "your session has timed out" screen unless I manually search for and delete all USBank cookies. (It sure would be nice to have a search feature within the cookies list!).

Some other banks or credit card sites give me a window telling me my browser is not compatible, but if I click Continue it works just fine.

Regards,

Harry Corsover

Follow up on that: AmEx's site works fine with Safari and so does Bank of America. For that matter the state of Florida's website works fine too. We have a thing called SunPass that allows you to pass through toll plazas without having to stop and it debits via a little box. Go to the website to put more money on it and I usually use Safari....not one problem. As a matter of fact I do EVERY form of financial transaction exclusively using the web. I haven't written a check in years (about 5). Guess I've just been lucky enough to do my transactions with progressive companies...oh, my insurance company, Progressive, is totally Mac compatible.

Tim

Exterminate all rational thought.