The level 3 shows up in the About This Mac and it appears to be working looking at CPU Director under 10.3.9. I will be hitting the swap list soon for 10.4 and will let you know if there are any cache problems.

BTW, using the Aticellerator (sp? the follow up to Graphicellerator) I have safely overclocked the 9600 by 15% so far with no problems.

Len