With my Radeon 9200 flashed for Mac, I was getting glitches even not
overclocked.  I installed a fan and the problems went away.  That being
said I think I ran my GPU/RAM 250/200 at 292/210.  Going past that
resulted in slower benchmark results (this is without a fan).  But, now
that I have a fan installed, I am going to see how high I can go with no
glitches.  Actually, I think Im going to install a more powerful fan first.

Chris P