One way to test the PS would be to make sure everything is plugged in
properly, turn it on, and use a voltmeter to test the voltages coming
out of one of the molex power connectors.  Yellow should read 12V and
red 5V.  Thats really the least thorough way.  I think, but am not sure,
the proper way would be to unhook the motherboard, short out the green
and a black wire to start it up, keeping it shorted, then testing out
the voltages of the motherboard connector.  You could just use one
ground, and you probably dont have to test multiple of the same color wire.
    Anyway after checking the PS I would check the CPU connector.  If that
looks good check the PCI and RAM slots (even the ones with cards in
them).  Also any other connectors (airport, modem, ATA).  If those look
good I would look over the whole board (top and bottom) for missing
resistors or other types of damage, or shorts.  If one of those isn't
your problem, then I would say the board is damaged beyond repair.

Chris P