On Sep 2, 2008, at 11:08 PM, diane wrote:

> I never would have looked at Fry's! I thought Outpost became a
> Tweeter affiliate years back, is Tweeter now affiliated with Fry's? I
> bought from them back in the mid-90's.
>
> Is dealmac the best place to search for deals?
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Diane

Freys, newegg, heck, even some of the big office supply stores have a
good, blow out price once in a while.

Dealmac.com, or it's sister site, dealnews.com. have never let me down
on pricing. They are pretty up on things and I do not remember ever
having buyers remorse due to price after buying something they listed.
The price might have dropped after I bought an item, but when they
list it, it is almost always the cheapest available price at that
instant.

  They also take SOME feedback on vendors (but do not share it). If a
store gets too many negatives they will not list deals from them.

Len