Subject: DVD in B&W?
From: PAR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 05/09/2008 23:36

Recently I got a nice B&W. I would love to trade out the CDRW drive
for a DVDRW drive I have handy, but I have not been able to track down
specific instructions on how to remove the current cd drive or install
a new DVD drive in its place. Poking around in my machine, the only
way I can see of pulling out the old drive is prying it out. I've
already added memory, and added a new Acard IDE card and 60 GB drive,
so I'm comfortable with repairs and alterations.

Paul Riemerman