On Sep 13, 2008, at 1:49 PM, Doug Burton wrote:

> Does someone at Apple get their jollies from screwing around with
> iTunes?  I worked long and hard to get all of the album artwork for
> my collection and now that I've upgraded to 8.0, half of it's
> missing!  All of this for genius?  Yeah, real genius losing my
> artwork, way to go Apple.

I haven't been privileged to the genius of iTunes 8 (I've ordered Tiger
for my PowerMac 8500/9500, and I haven't touched my Leopardized
Quicksilver 2002 yet) ... but is all your artwork coming from the
iTunes Store?

When it searches to Get Album Artwork ... would it replace that which
is already there?

Just curious ...

In 7.7.1, some aiff files would accept iTunes Artwork, some not. And I
had to allow copying of those aiffs to the iTunes Library folder,
before it would accept artwork from any source.

Guess going from 7.7.1 to 8 offers more surprises ...

Bill Connelly
Musician and Painter
artsite: http://mysite.verizon.net/moonstoneartstudio/
myspace.com:  http://www.myspace.com/moonstoneartstudio