Ok so if I want to use and burn with the Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-109 I need
to Get Patchburn ?
Is ther version of Patchburn for OS 9.2.2?
I like to get a list of Known DVD/DVR that work with this systems this
would help as I cn get drive at OEM price and just need a model# to
order them from my shop.

BTW if did give better details on the system here they are

This is Power MAC G4 siver tower(not the Quicksilver) this is the
digital audio model that was before the Quick silver
the system was running OS 9.1.1 and has been updated
the system has 256 megs of PC 133 ram
2 60 or 80 gig hard drives(have to check that again) both are IBM
DeskStars
I like to replace both or one with larger drives so i like Western
Digital drives but not sure if current IDE will run on this bus on the
motherboard .
The system had Final Cut 2 and a ton of other video  software I don't
think would run under OS X.
this system came with two keyboards one the stander one and one button
clear mouse the other one set up for the video editing software.
No flat screen (sigh) the Monitor is a big gread 19' monster I would
have loved years again but now see it as some thing just too big and
heavy

the system was bought from B&H Video about 5 years or so back and was
use d like one to two time and then sat gathering dust..I blown tons
off the system inside still clean very little dust

The paid over $7 for the whole system(the shipping had to be a big
part as it came to Calif from NY)
I was give it to use to make videos and need that DVD drive back up
and running  the one tha came in it was super drive and a Pioneer
model but I have had the time to get the model number. It worked once
to burn the said  and they never burnt another CD so no one knows when
it died or why ..it power up but can not read ANY media.

it ejects  any CD/DVD put in it so I think read error on the head
(early DVD drive wre very sensitive to movement) I don't know this
model very well as it when into production after I left Apple here in
Elk Grove but i know it was being back boxed her with the Cube( than i
did get to  play with in Black box it ws cool unit) I worked Night
shift and got to see and lot and work on lot that is now some great
stories.. the candy iMacs alone are a nightmare of stories.(something
for later)

the 733mhz CPU has the fan and i note clear plastic cover to better
cool the CPU

The 2 video cards are a stander 32 meg Nvida card and the second is a
32 Meg Matrox video card this is a stander card used by video editors
and systems both PC and Mac.

I like to replace on of both with cards that have more power and or
memory .

Other this is the 1.5 megs on the memory the true limit/ the are 3
slots and they're are 1gig PC133 and there was not at the time of this
system production but I know the mac have gone on to out perform
specs

Ok thanks

CC